Tuesday 20 November 2012

GHOST CAT MAKES APPEARANCE ON HAUNTED HOUSE VIDEO

Here is a clip I`m sharing from my forthcoming, `Haunted Earth Show` for November 2012.
My home is haunted by a variety of visitors, but this EVP of a cat purring is the one permanent resident.
I first saw this creature in spirit a few years back. It was sat on the landing with my two cats staring at it.
The cat was tortoiseshell, which denotes it`s sex in life as female.
All three cat`s scattered upon my approach, with the tortoiseshell running into a bedroom.
The only problem was that the door was closed, and seeing a creature in spirit passing through solid mass is one of the more stranger sights I have experienced since living in this property.
Hope you enjoy :)




Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter