Thursday 25 October 2012

GHOST CAUGHT ON CAM AT THE TAVERN ON MAINE - RHODE ISLAND


I chanced across this video on Youtube which purports to show the partial apparition of a ghost.
It was uploaded onto Youtube in 2006 and precludes the notorious `ghost app`, which is a bane to genuine paranormal research. Built in the early 1700s, the tavern was once an overnight stop on a stagecoach line running from Providence to Connecticut, and the site of Rhode Island’s most famous rebellion. Some claim spirits frequent the dining room. I find the capture quite compelling.

From the poster: This video contains a rare and vaguely impressive apparition of what is supposed to be a woman. This video was recorded at Chepachet, Rhode Island in November of 2004. The paranormal investigations group was named R.I.P.P.E.R.

Message from Witness:

My name is Andrew and I represent Greenville Paranormal Research. I not only live a few miles from the Tavern, but I also know Thomas D'Agostino, who is the local authority on the hauntings at the Tavern. The video you put up was filmed by a young guy that Tom knows through music lessons. It is real. What or who it is, is not known. The place is very haunted. Check out my video. Tom was there as well and can back me up, no one was near the camera! Best of luck, Andrew.

See ghostvillage.com for more information.

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter