Tuesday 13 March 2012

WHITNEY HOUSTON`S DAUGHTER CLAIMS MOTHER IS HAUNTING HER

Whitney and Bobbi
 Remember my earlier post concerning Whitney Houston, and the claim by her mother that her daughter was haunting her? Link: WHITNEY HOUSTON - ANOTHER CELEBRITY GHOST?
It would now appear that her daughter is experiencing the same phenomena if this report from a British newspaper is to be believed.

WHITNEY Houston’s fragile daughter claims her dead mother is speaking to her from beyond the grave.

Bobbi Kristina says she is being haunted by her mum’s ghost, who tells her: “Keep moving baby. I’m right here.”

The grief-stricken teen said she feels her mum’s spirit “pass through me all the time”.

In her first interview since the singer’s bathtub death she insisted: “I can hear her voice and spirit talking to me.” But Bobbi is comforted by her mum’s spirit telling her: “‘Keep moving baby. I’m right here. I got you.’

“She’s always with me. I can always feel her,” says the 19-year-old who is now planning to launch a singing career to follow in her mum’s footsteps.

And she reckons with Whitney’s ghost backing her, she can be as big a smash as the iconic diva. Bobbi has been struggling to cope with last month’s sudden loss of the I Will Always Love You superstar.

Talking to US chat show queen Oprah Winfrey, 58, Bobbi, who like her mum has had drugs problems, said she has her good days but also really dark ones too.

“It comes in waves,” she said. “I’m doing as good as I possibly can. “One moment I can be happy and laughing, but then it comes over me. “It’s my mom. Her spirit is strong. I feel her pass through me all the time.”

Bobbi, whose dad is rapper Bobby Brown, said she feels her mother’s presence most in the house they shared in Atlanta, Georgia.

She said: “The lights turn on and off, and I go: ‘Mom, what’re you doing?’ “I can still laugh with her. “I can sit there and I can still talk with her.”

The emotional interview was carried out alongside Whitney’s brother Gary and his wife Pat Houston, who was the singer’s manager.

Bobbi said her family and God had helped her cope since her mother’s death on February 11 at the age of just 48.

Whitney had struggled with drugs and alcohol in the past but according to family members she had cleaned herself up.

She was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles on the eve of the Grammy awards.

She had been due to attend a pre-Grammy party that night.

Bobbi said the evening before the tragedy, she asked Whitney to spend the night with her.

“I slept in her arms all day, all night long,” she said.

Pat Houston seemed to fuel claims the death may have been an elaborate “killing”.

LA County Coroner’s Offi ce has received calls and emails from people claiming to be relatives of Whitney who believe she was murdered.

But coroners do not suspect foul play.


Source (with video) Daily Star

Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment